I am Dr. Hoo Mei Lin, a Fertility Specialist and Gynaecologist specialising in Reproductive Medicine at Sunway Medical Centre based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. My clinical focus covers:
- Benign gynaecological disorders (Endometriosis, PCOS, Fibroids)
- Pre-invasive Gynaecological disorders (abnormal pap smears)
- Assisted Reproduction
- In-vitro Fertilisation(IVF)
- Intra-uterine insemination(IUI)
- Ovulation induction
- Minimally Invasive surgeries such as Laparoscopy and Operative hysteroscopy
- Masters in Reproductive Medicine, UNSW, Australia
- BSc(Med), UNSW, Australia
- MBBS (UNSW Australia)
- FRCOG (Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK)
Doc, I am 30 weeks pregnant and now my stomach often feels tight and it makes my head ache. I also feel some pain above my vagina. Is this normal?
Good afternoon, Doctor. I am 5 months pregnant. I cannot eat anything, and am always vomiting. I am worried about my baby. Please give me your advice, Doc
Doctor, I am 38 years old and have 3 children. I have been trying to conceive my 4th child since 8 years ago but failed. Is there still any chance for me at this age? Will IVF work for me?
Hello, Doctor. I am in the early stages of my pregnancy, but I often have cramps in my lower tummy. Is this normal in early stage pregnancy? I cannot eat rice either. Please give me your advice.
Lately I have been experiencing irregular menstruation, once in 2 months. Last fasting month, my menstruation lasted up to 1.5 months. This month I had my period on 22nd-23rd, just small drops of blood. I saw an OBGYN and she said it is due to hormonal disorders. What should I do, Doc?
Doctor, since I started using an IUD, I have whitish discharge from my vagina. Is this normal? Does IUD always lead to discharge?
Please login or Register to submit your answer