I am Dr Eugene Lim, Rheumatologist at Elim Rheumatic Centre based in Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Singapore and Farrer Park Hospital Singapore. At my centre, we seek to optimize the quality of life of patients with rheumatic problems by:
- Alleviating distress and disability expeditiously
- Arresting damage progression effectively
- Achieving disease remission/cure eventually
- Early accurate diagnosis; and,
- Aggressive integrative treatment
- Cutting-edge yet cost-effective technologies (eg bedside ultrasound) to aid diagnosis and guide interventional procedures; and,
- Innovative treatment strategies that balance efficacy with safety.
- Ultrasound-guided Diagnosis & Intervention
- Focused & Radial Extracorporeal Shock-Wave Therapy (ESWT)
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF)
- Trigger Point Deactivation
- Platelet-Rich Plasma & Autologous Conditioned Plasma
- Tenotomy & Barbotage
- Joint Aspiration, Injection, Lavage & Biopsy
- Nerve Block & Hydrodissection
- Biologics & Intravenous Immunoglobulins (IVIG)
- Infusion Services
My child has an autoimmune condition, his heart valves are damaged and his feet are swollen because the protein is leaking from the kidney. What should I do, Doc?
Doctor, I have rheumatism. When it hits, my feet are weak. Can it be totally cured? What is the treatment? And is it true that a person with rheumatism should avoid cold baths?
Doctor, I want to ask, my child is 25 years old. Since 5 years back, if he is tired, he will get a fever. And recently, when he’s sleeping, his spine is very painful. It hurts when sleeping / resting. When in activity it does not hurt. Also some time ago there was inflammation of the eye (uveitis). Do you know what caused my child’s condition? Thank you for the answer
Please login or Register to submit your answer