Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur is a well-known hospital in southeast Asia. The excellence of Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur lies in the use of its advanced technology. For example, the Da Vinci robotic surgical system, which has greater precision and less wound compared to conventional surgery. In addition, Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur is the only Malaysian hospital that uses Leksell Gamma Knife® Perfexion™, a nearly-painless procedure to treat brain tumors.
Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur has received accreditation and many international awards; among which was accreditation from the International Organization for Standardisation (ISO) 9001: 2000 in 2001, the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) in 2003, the Organizational member of International Standards on Quality (ISQua) in 2009, as well as the Joint Commission International (JCI) in 2010, 2013, and 2016.
With high service standards, Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur is committed to treating patients by identifying the disease, then minimising, and even eliminating risks. Simultaneously, the hospital also considers the environmental impact and occupational safety risk of employees, patients and visitors at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur.
Services & Facilities at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Executive Health Screening Centre
- Rehabilitation Centre
- Diabetes Care Centre
- Women’s Health Centre
The capacity of Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur stands at:
- 316 inpatient rooms
- 110 outpatients consultation rooms
Other facilities at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur include:
- Souvenir Shop
Medical Specialties at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Allergy & Immunology
- Breast & Endocrine Surgery
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Ear, Nose, & Throat Surgery (ENT)
- Respiratory Medicine
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- General Surgery
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hand & Microsurgery
- Internal Medicine
- Maxillofacial/Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Thoracic Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology (O&G)
- Cancer Centre
- Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery
- Paediatric Medicine
- Paediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
Specialist Doctors at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur
The following is a list of specialist doctors available at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur:
Operating Hours at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur
Operating hours at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur:
- Monday – Friday, 8.30 – 4.30, local time.
- Saturday, 8.30 – 1.00, local time.
- Doctors are not available on Sunday and Public Holidays.
It is advised to check your preferred doctor’s on-leave schedule one month in advance. You can contact Smarter Health, the official representative of Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur to check on your preferred doctor’s availability and book an appointment.
Room Rates at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Doctor’s consultation fees start from RM100
- Room rates at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur, start from RM100.
- Room rates for Presidential Suite, around RM3,800.
Admitted patients get 6 free meals; 3 snacks, and 3 heavy meals.
All the prices above are subject to change without notice.
Medical Check Up Costs at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur
Patients’ Guide to Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Contact us to confirm your preferred doctor’s schedule, or to find a doctor within your budget.
- Make sure your passport is still valid for 6 months, before deciding to seek medical treatment at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur.
- Bring an insurance card and a written letter of guarantee if your treatment is covered by an insurance company.
- Request and bring medical records from the last doctor you consulted.
- Pack essentials such as pyjamas, sandals, dental kit, as well as your regularly-consumed medicines/vitamins if you are undergoing inpatient care.
Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur's Address
Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur is located in Block A & Block B, 282 & 286, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Recommended Hotels Near Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur
There are numerous hotel choices near Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur such as:
- Cozy and Elegant Shahzan Court, about a 2-minute walk from the hospital.
- M Suite at Embassy Row KLCC, about a 10-minute walk from the hospital.
- MCity Loft By SYNC, about a 10-minute drive from the hospital.