Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital is the second branch of the Mount Elizabeth Hospital brand in Singapore.
Established since 2012, Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital has received international accreditation from the JCI (Joint Commission International), and its certification was renewed in 2016.
Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital is located strategically – it is only a minute walk to the Novena MRT station, and just two stations from the shopping belt along Orchard Road. It only takes 15 minutes by car to get from Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital to Mount Elizabeth (Orchard) Hospital.
The inpatient capacity of Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital is at 333 beds. The hospital is supported by 416 specialist doctors from various medical specialties.
Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital’s medical facilities are diverse and comprehensive. There are 13 operation theatres, one of which is designed to perform orthopaedic surgery, neurosurgery, and general surgery. Additionally, it has an operation theatre that is integrated with Karl Storz OR 1 ™ NEO technology.
Both Mount Elizabeth Hospital branches are part of Parkway Pantai Limited (PPL), a subsidiary of IHH Healthcare Berhard Group, one of the largest healthcare providers in Asia.
Services & Facilities at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Singapore
Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital has a wide range of services and facilities:
- 24-hour Clinic
- 4 medical therapy services
- 8 types of inpatient rooms
- 12 medical imaging services
- 13 operating theatre
- Dietary Services
- Perfusionist Services
- Renal Dialysis
- Pharmacy services
Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital’s Centres of Excellence:
- Sports and Orthopaedics
- Women and Children
Capacity of Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Singapore:
- 333 inpatient beds
Medical Specialties at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Singapore
There are over 416 specialist doctors at Mount Elizabeth Novena Singapore across the following medical specialties:
- Executive Health Screening
- Hand Surgery
- Medical Oncology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Respiratory Medicine
- General Surgery
- Therapeutic Radiology
Operating Hours at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Singapore
- Monday – Friday, 08.30 – 17.00 local time.
- Saturday, 08.30 – 13.00 local time.
- Doctors are not available on Sunday and Public Holiday.
Contact Smarter Health to check on your preferred doctor’s schedule and to book an appointment.
Room Rates at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Singapore
Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital offers the following inpatient room types:
- Class A, start from S$428 per night.
- Single, start from S$698 per night.
- Signature Single, start from S$798 per night.
- Radio Iodine, start from S$868 per night.
- Junior Suite, start from S$1,398 per night.
- Presidential Suite, start from S$9,278 per night.
- Chairman/Royal Suite, start from S$14,788 per night.
- Intensive care unit (ICU), start from S$878 per night.
- High dependency unit (HDU), start from S$748 per night.
Payment can be settled by cash, cheque, credit card, or insurance claims. For international patients, exchange rate payment is accepted as well.
Prices may be subjected to changes without prior notice.
Medical Check Up Costs at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Singapore
Medical check up rates may vary, depending on the patient’s condition and family history. Please contact Smarter Health for more details on the medical check up costs at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Singapore.
Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Singapore's Address
Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital is located at 38 Irrawaddy Road Singapore 329563.
Recommended Hotels Near Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Singapore
Hotel recommendations that are located close to Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital include:
- Ibis Singapore Novena, a 4-star hotel, about a 2-minute drive from the hospital.
- Oasis Hotel Novena, a 4-star hotel, about a 5-minute drive from the hospital. .
- Value Hotel Thomson, a 3-star hotel, about a 10-minute drive from the hospital.