Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh is one of 14 hospitals operating under the management of Pantai Group, a subsidiary of IHH Healthcare Berhad, the world’s second largest healthcare provider.
Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh is only a 15-minute drive from the Ayer Keroh toll road, Melaka.
Supported by 80 professional doctors, Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh is known for the following medical specialties: dentistry, oncology, cardiothoracic surgery, and cardiology.
Services & Facilities at Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh
Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh has the capacity of:
- 229 inpatient rooms
Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh provides the following facilities:
- Endoscopy Centre
- Hemodialysis Centre
- Catheterisation Lab
- Clinical Lab
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Radiology & Imaging Services
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Cancer Treatment Centre
- Cardiology & Cardiothoracic Centre
- Orthopaedic and Spine Treatment Centre
Medical specialties at Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh
Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh offers patients the following medical specialties:
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Paediatric Medicine
- Renal Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine
- Behavioural Therapy
- General & Internal medicine
- Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery
- Dietary Services
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Radiology Interventional
- Occupational Medicine
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Doctor Recommendations at Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh
Operating Hours at Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh:
- Monday-Friday, 8.30 – 17.00 local time
- Saturday, 8.30 – 13.00 local time.
- Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
It is advised to check your preferred doctor’s on-leave schedule one month in advance. You can contact Smarter Health, the official representative of Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh to check on your preferred doctor’s availability and book an appointment.
Room Rates at Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh
- Doctor’s consultation fee starts from RM100.
- Inpatient Room Rate (4 beds) RM80.
- Inpatient Room Rate (2 beds) RM100.
- Inpatient Room Rate (1 bed) RM200.
- Inpatient Room Rate (1 bed – Deluxe) RM280.
- Free meals are provided.
For international patients, payment can be settled with credit card or money exchange. Instalment with 0% interest is available for CIMB or Maybank credit card holders.
All rates above are subject to revision without prior notice, depending on the hospital’s policy.
Medical Check Up Costs at Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh
Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh's Address
Rumah sakit Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh berlokasi di No.2418-1, KM 8, Lebuh Ayer Keroh 75450 Melaka, Malaysia.
Patients’ Guide to Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh
- Contact us to confirm your preferred doctor’s schedule, or to find a doctor within your budget
- Make sure your passport is still valid for 6 months, before deciding to seek medical treatment at Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh.
- Bring an insurance card and letter of guarantee as confirmation that your treatment is covered by insurance company
- Request and bring the most recent medical records.
- Pack essentials such as pyjamas, sandals, dental kit, as well as your regularly-consumed medicines/vitamins if you are going in for an inpatient care
Recommended Hotels Near Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh
- Melaka Waterpark Hotel, 4-star hotel, about a 5-minute drive from the hospital.
- King Hotel Melaka, 3-star hotel, about a 2-minute walk from the hospital.
- Sun Inns Hotel Ayer Keroh, 2-star hotel, about a 5-minute walk from the hospital.