- Aliveo Medical Clinic (Parkway Hospital)
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre
- Aliveo Medical Clinic (Mount Elizabeth)
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- Aliveo Medical Clinic (Mount Alvernia)
Mount Alvernia Hospital Medical Centre A
- Mount Alvernia Hospital Singapore
- Parkway East Hospital Singapore
- Gleneagles Hospital Singapore
- Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Singapore
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital Singapore
- MBBS – University of Malaya, Malaysia
- MRCP (UK) – Royal College of Physicians, UK
- SAB (Gastroenterology) – Joint Committee of Specialist Training (Singapore)
English, Malay, Mandarin
Dr. Lee Keat Hong specialises in endoscopic ultrasound, gastroscopy and colonoscopy.
He was awarded the prestigious National Foundation of Digestive Diseases (NFDD) research award in 2014 for research in drug-induced liver injury.
He has been published in renowned journals (Hepatology International, Antiviral Therapy) in the field of viral hepatitis.
Have a question for Dr Lee Keat Hong?
Ask the medical experts in person on the Smarter Health Forum.
Recommend this doctor to a friend: