- Ace Urology Clinic & Surgery
Mt Alvernia Medical Centre D
- Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Singapore
- Farrer Park Hospital Singapore
- Gleneagles Hospital Singapore
- Parkway East Hospital Singapore
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital Singapore
- Thomson Medical Center Singapore
- Mount Alvernia Hospital Singapore
- MBBS(Hons) – UNSW Australia
- MRCSEd – Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
- M Med (Surg) – National University of Singapore
- FAMS (Urology) – Academy of Medicine Singapore
- FEBU – European Board of Urology, Greece
- FRCS (Urology) – Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow
Chinese, Malay, Indonesian, English
Dr Ong Chin Hu graduated with MBBS Honours from the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia in 1997. He stayed on and worked in Australia upon graduation, and completed his Basic Surgical Training with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) in 2001.
Thereafter, he further his Advanced Surgical Urology training at Alexandra Hospital (AH) and National University Hospital (NUH), Singapore, completing with distinction in 2008. He won the European Board of Urology (EBU) book prize and College of Surgeons’ Gold Medal in 2008 for his achievement.
Dr Ong underwent his fellowship training on Uro-oncology and Reconstructive Urology under distinguished Urologist, Professor Urs Studer at the Bern University Hospital, Switzerland in 2009. And in 2010, he worked as the Laparoscopic Uro-oncology & Stone Surgery Fellow at Nepean Hospital (teaching hospital of University of Sydney) in Sydney, Australia under Professor M Khadra. Dr Ong was the Japanese Urological Association (JUA) International Foundation Scholar in 2012, for which he had further training in Robotic Surgery under Professor Masato Fujisawa at Kobe University Hospital, Japan.
Dr Ong is a qualified Urologist with Fellowship recognition from various international institutions including the Academy of Medicine, Singapore, the European Board of Urology, and the Royal College of Surgeons’ of Glasgow.
Dr Ong is currently a visiting Urologist to Mount Elizabeth Hospital (Orchard & Novena), Gleneagles Hospital, Mt Alvernia Hospital and Parkway East Hospital. He is also the assistant renal transplant surgeon with the National Organ Transplant Unit (NOTU).
Have a question for Dr Ong Chin Hu?
Ask the medical experts in person on the Smarter Health Forum.
Recommend this doctor to a friend: