- Icon Cancer Centre Farrer Park
Farrer Park Medical Centre
- Icon Cancer Centre Mount Alvernia
Mount Alvernia Medical Centre
- Gleneagles Hospital Singapore
- Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Singapore
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital Singapore
- Farrer Park Hospital Singapore
- Mount Alvernia Hospital Singapore
- Parkway East Hospital Singapore
- FRCP (Canada)
- FACP (USA)
- FRACP (Aus)
- FRCP (UK)
- FRCP (Glasg)
- FAMS (Medical Oncology)
- Diplomate of American Board of Internal Medicine, Haematology and Medical Oncology
English, Mandarin, Hokkien, Malay
Dr Tan Yew Oo was formerly the Professor of Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore (NUS), and Chief of Medicine at National University Hospital (NUH), and Head of the Division of Haematology-Oncology. He was a tenured faculty staff of NUS from 1978 till 1993 and during his tenure, he was instrumental in setting up the specialty of Medical Oncology at National University Hospital. Even in private practice, he remains active in medical education and healthcare issues. Currently, he serves as in Board of Directors of SingHealth, member of Medishield Life Council, Agency for Care effectiveness of Ministry of Health, and Board member of National Advisory Committee of Cancer. He enrolls patients into clinical trials at Icon clinics.
Dr Tan has published in several medical and peer-reviewed journals and has been invited to speak at regional and international medical meetings.
Dr Tan accepts referrals for all cancer types, with a special clinical interest in breast cancer, gastrointestinal cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, and lymphoma.
Recommend this doctor to a friend: